SMM Group is expanding its operations and is always on the lookout for fresh ideas and capable individuals to join the team.
The Employee’s responsibilities shall include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Upkeep of daily agenda;
- Organising all travel arrangements, including flights, accommodation and other particular requirements;
- Proof reading documents/ publications;
- Assisting with administrative work such as preparation/compilation of applications if required;
- Carrying out tasks in relation to provision of services to companies;
- Assisting the firm with all related work for its better operation.
The successful candidate should have the following qualities, experience and qualifications:
- Team player, proactive, hardworking and with a ‘can do’ attitude;
- Computer literate with good knowledge of Office applications;
- Attention to detail and the ability to work within set time frames;
- Demonstrable project management, administrative support, and/or other organisational experience of at least 2 years;
- Proficient in oral and written Maltese and English.
A Letter of Application and a detailed Curriculum Vitae should be sent to email@example.com. All Applications will be acknowledged and treated in the strictest confidence.